It’s time for another FREE TICKET GIVEAWAY! The Complete Works of Shakespeare (abridged) is opening here at SCCT next weekend, so let’s to have some fun with Shakespeare plays! Share with us in the comments your unique Shakespeare performance using the generator below and you could win a pair of FREE tickets to The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged)!
On Thursday, April 11, we will pick a random winner from the comments and share their performance on our page. Please click the following link for full contest rules: http://scctheatre.org/free-ticket-giveaway.
“THE COMPLETE WORKS OF WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE (ABRIDGED) AT THE SIOUX CITY COMMUNITY THEATRE CONTEST”
OFFICIAL FACEBOOK CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Sioux City Community Theatre, 1401 Riverside Blvd, Sioux City, IA 51109.
2. PROMOTION DATES: The “The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged) at the Sioux City Community Theatre Contest” (“Promotion”) starts at 12:00 PM CST on Monday, April 8, 2019 and ends at 4:00 PM CST on Thursday, April 11, 2019.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who are age 18 or older as of Monday, April 8, 2019. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of the Sioux City Community Theatre and such employees’ immediate family or household members are not eligible to enter or win the Promotion. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren and their respective spouses.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, you must have a valid Facebook account in order to submit your entry. Facebook accounts are free. Go to the Sioux City Community Theatre’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/siouxlandtheatre (“Page”) and post a comment (“Comment”) on the Promotion post pinned to the top of the Page. Doing so will automatically enter the holder of the Facebook account in the Promotion. The comment must fulfill all Promotion requirements, as specified in the Promotion post, to be eligible to win. Entries that do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once. Multiple comments will count as a single entry. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities or accounts in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Copies or other mechanical reproductions, facsimiles, entries containing technical or electronic reproductions, entries containing attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If there is a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the holder of the Facebook Account that posted the winning entry will be deemed the person who submitted the entry. The Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, or misdirected due to technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable internet connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions, inability to access the website or online service, or any other technical error or malfunction.
By submitting an entry in this Promotion, each entrant represents and warrants that the Comment does not defame, libel, or slander anyone or any entity, does not contain unsafe, offensive, indecent, vulgar, obscene or profane content, and in no other way violates any applicable laws. Comments may not disparage any person, the Sioux City Community Theatre, or Here We Sit; promote bigotry, racism, sexism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; contain any nudity, sexually explicit, lewd, offensive, disparaging or other inappropriate content; and/or communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will with which Sponsor wishes to be associated.
Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify those entries that contain offensive or inappropriate material, that are deemed by the Sponsor to be unsuitable, or that Sponsor believes would subject it to a claim or litigation. Each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor harmless against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims, debts, investigations, fines, penalties, costs, expenses and settlements (including attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation, settlement, judgment, interest and penalties) arising out of or related to a breach of the foregoing representations and warranties.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND VERIFICATION: All valid entries will be combined into a single pool, and from that pool a single winner will be selected in a random drawing after 4:00 PM CST on Thursday, April 11, 2019. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. The quality of the Comment will not play a role in the determination of the Promotion winner. The Sponsor will attempt to contact potential winners via Facebook comment or via private message on Facebook. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam or other security or privacy settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If a selected winner is not eligible, declines to be a winner, provide required identification, or is found not to be in compliance with these Official Rules, that entrant’s status as a winner will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected by the Sponsor by random drawing from among all remaining eligible, non-winning entries, time permitting.
6. PRIZES: The winner of the Promotion (“Winner”) will receive two tickets to a performance of The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged) showing at the Sioux City Community Theatre from April 19 to May 5, 2019. Approximate retail value of prize is $36. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sioux City Community Theatre. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is not transferable, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s entry, name, likeness, and statements about the Promotion used in any and all media for publicity, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes by the Sponsor without any further compensation or notice, except as prohibited by law.
All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the prize, as well as all other costs or expenses involved in or associated with the prize not specifically listed above, including any incidental travels or costs or amenities not set forth explicitly above or in the announcement of the Promotion, are the responsibility of the Winner.
Performance dates will be based upon availability. Prize must be used before the final show performance on May 5, 2019, or the prize will be forfeited. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the prize. Any unused prize elements will be forfeited. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets once they are in the prize Winner’s possession. Any tickets awarded are subject to terms and conditions thereon. The Sponsor will not be responsible for weather, talent illness, or other inability to perform, acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, strike, work stoppage, or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the show, and the terms and conditions of the tickets will govern in such event.
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by the Sponsor. Any and all questions or disputes regarding selection of winners should be directed to the Sioux City Community Theatre.
The winner may be required to present valid identification in order to receive the prize.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason, this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause that corrupts or threatens the administration, security, or integrity of the Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion or any portion of the Promotion. If the Sponsor terminates the Promotion, the Sponsor will choose the winners by random drawing from eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination and will post notice of the termination on the Page. The Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Promotion if, at its sole discretion, the Sponsor finds such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or if such individual shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) in an annoying, threatening, or harassing manner; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. If a dispute arises regarding compliance with these Official Rules, the Sponsor may consider, in its sole discretion, data reasonably available to the Sponsor through information technology systems in the Sponsor’s control, but the Sponsor will not be obligated to consider any data or other information collected from any other source.
Neither the failure of the Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by the Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of the Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. If there is any conflict between any term of these Official Rules and any marketing or entry materials used in connection with the Promotion, the terms of the Official Rules will govern.
By participating in this Promotion, you agree to have your entry, name, likeness, and statements about the Promotion used in any and all media for publicity, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes by the Sponsor without any further compensation or notice, except as prohibited by law.
8. DISPUTES: This campaign is governed by the laws of Iowa without respect to conflict of law doctrines. All disputes arising out of or relating to the Promotion or any prize must be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Iowa. Such claims must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees. Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating in this Promotion, you represent that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. You agree to release the Sponsor, Facebook, their parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and all of their directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from your participation in this Promotion and your acceptance and use of any prize. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sioux City Community Theatre as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Promotion.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.